RSS Feed Subscription Center
Provides General Information updates regarding the Forefront Online Protection for Exchange & Hosted Archive services. Items such as new datacenter launches and upcoming feature releases are made available here.
Provides alerts regarding any network affecting issue. These include issues such as email latency and datacenter blocklisting.
Information regarding any medium to high threat virus will be provided via this feed.
Provides alerts regarding any archive & continuity network affecting issue. These include issues such as archive latency.
- Outlook 2007 users click here for information on how to subscribe
- IE7 and Windows Vista or Windows 7 Users can simply click on the RSS icon next to the feed(s) you wish to subscribe to, or here for further information
- If you are experiencing difficulties or would like to provide feedback, please log onto the Administration Center and use the "Get Help Now" option to contact Support.
If you do not have an Administration Center account you can access the Support Portal here.
- Should you receive a bounce back referring to a Blocklist, please forward the entire block response to email@example.com, as we need the information about your IP address. Someone will contact you *only* if there are any issues with removing the IP address.
- Click here to download Internet Explorer
- If you are using a 3rd party feed reader, also known as a feed aggregator, simply point the reader to the following URLs (depending on which feeds you would like to subscribe to):
General Info: http://rss.messaging.microsoft.com/general_info.xml
Network Alerts: http://rss.messaging.microsoft.com/network_alerts.xml
Virus Alerts: http://rss.messaging.microsoft.com/virus_alerts.xml
Hosted Archive: http://rss.messaging.microsoft.com/archive_alerts.xml
There are many 3rd party feed readers available (many as a free download). To locate one, simply search for “feed reader” using your favorite Internet search tool (ie Live Search).
To contact us:
24x7 Technical Support